Classification: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Apply your business expertise to an influential company as a Finance Manager. This position is available for immediate occupancy and offered through Robert Half Finance. The Finance Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative company is for candidates who can take charge of producing financial reports, analyzing ledger entries and reconciliations, creating the annual budget, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. An integral part of this position is establishing and scaling company finance operations. Prior experience coordinating various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks), while providing strategic analyses and recommendations, will be crucial to the success of this role. Put your strategic ideas to the test in this pivotal Finance Manager role, which will allow strategic input to the senior leadership of the company. This is a terrific opportunity to work for a firm that recognizes hard work and rewards results as the Finance Manager.
What you get to do every single day
- Grasp and define internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Play a key role in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Contribute to the month-end close, analyzing variances and preparing periodic reporting
- Operationalize and cultivate data-driven planning processes and improve upon monthly and quarterly reporting
- Develop the forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness
- Build long-range operating plans to support business initiatives
- Trace monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Check performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Lead effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
Please submit all interested resumes for immediate consideration for the Finance Manager role. Only those candidates meeting the client's requirements will be contacted. No phone calls please.