Classification: Financial Analyst/Manager
To apply for this Finance Manager role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the subject line, type "Finance Manager role"
- Key financial/accounting liaison for the central office leads and Managing Principals. Act as advisor and strategic partner to these groups for all financial, operational and client matters.
- Responsible for the preparation, communication and analysis of the monthly and quarterly business results including insights and analysis on key drivers, as well as the identification of areas of opportunity or risk to ensure delivery of annual financial and strategic plans.
- Responsible for the preparation, management and delivery of the annual plan and quarterly reforecasts through discussions and understanding from the market leads / brokers to have a thorough understanding of activity in the market to support assumptions.
- Point of contact for local brokers or leaders on commission or other financial-related questions.
- Provide proactive decision-making support to all stakeholders
- Partners with corporate finance to implement operational or financial systems to support the business.
- Proactively build relationships across the organization, developing an understanding of business issues and aligning the FP& A function with the business’ growth agenda