The Finance Manager will be responsible for the Financial Planning and Analysis functions in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Responsibilities include annual budgeting process, periodic forecasts, rolling 13-week cash flow forecasts, and financial analysis at a profit center, product and customer level. This individual will coordinate input from multiple business functions and reviews financial data and other reports in order to predict current and future financial performance. This is a critical role with opportunity for growth, development, and advancement.
Principal Duties and End Results
- Finance function representative for business intelligence utilization.
- Drive the creation of Company budgets and forecasts throughout the year.
- Maintain and develop various Excel-based financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the company’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested.
- Perform complex financial analyses including ROI, prepare related presentations and present results including compilation and review of financial plans and budgets, taking into consideration actual performance, previous expenditures and estimated income and expenses.
- Compile weekly customer sales reports and provide full month projections.
- Compile and reconcile Monthly Customer reports including Customer P&L’s, Revenue Trend, vs. Plan and Prior Year.
- Interact and provide financial information and schedules to external auditors as required.
- Reconcile transactions/correct data related to databases that affect financial performance.
- Participate in business improvement teams and identify opportunities that lead to improved profitability.