Classification: VP/Director of Finance
Compensation: $90000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
A successful organization that will recognize your efforts is working with Robert Half Finance to find a talented Finance Manager. As the Finance Manager you will be working to manage all financial aspects of a portfolio to ensure accurate, informative, and timely financial information is provided to managers and investors, enabling them to make informed decisions. To succeed in this role, you will need the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. Based in the greater Philadelphia area, this Finance Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment.
• Liaising with managers to produce comprehensive operating budgets and updates to forecasts
• Produce monthly finance reports including variance analysis and cashflow projections
• Covenant reporting and ensuring compliance with finance document for multiple lenders
• Manage the year end audit process
• Liaise with tax advisors to ensure timely submission of tax returns and other required tax submissions, including R& D tax