ABOUT THE COMPANY
CFS is engaged with an industry leader located on the East side of Madison, WI; Looking to hire a Finance Manager. With a strong history of growth and sought after market, there is significant opportunity for advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented, family friendly and flexible culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform. Seeking someone to be able to be that 'Enthusiastic Change Agent' within the organization.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS COMPANY:
• Flexible Work Schedules Offered!
• Family-Friendly oriented Culture - Strong Work/Life Balance
• Ability to impact the organization company wide
• Great Company Benefits package
• Fun, casual working environment - Great Management team in place!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCE MANAGER:
• Budgeting Forecasting - Providing insight to make business decisions
• Partner with business intelligence to provide key metrics and other analytics to provide actionable insights to enable timely decision-making and appropriate actions
• Variance Analysis along with Management Reporting - Presenting to Leadership
• Preparing and Reviewing Quarterly Financial Statements
• Consolidation of reports for Management
• Development of Process Improvement and Documentation
• Coaching, Mentoring, Training the Staff, Senior, and Lead Accountants on your team
Looking for a Finance Manager with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with the organization. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities. You should have a great personality, one in which you enjoy speaking and presenting to Leadership. You should have a desire to manage and develop employees below to help your team grow!
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE FINANCE MANAGER ROLE:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA; MBA; Masters welcomed
• Finance Accounting experience 5+ Years - US GAAP
• Exposure to all levels of organization