ABOUT THE COMPANY
CFS is engaged with an industry leader located in the heart of Madison, WI; Looking to hire a Finance Manager. With a storied history of growth and innovation, there is significant opportunity for advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented, family friendly and flexible culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS COMPANY:
- Storied Well Known Organization with History for the Ages!
- Flexible Work Schedules Offered!
- Family-Friendly oriented Culture - Strong Work/Life Balance
- Ability to impact the organization company wide
- Advancement Opportunities - Large team!
- Great Company PERKS & Benefits – Up to 5% - 401K & Pension Offered
- Fun, casual working environment - Great Management team in place!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCE MANAGER:
- Managing the Close Process - Quarterly & Annual
- Variance Analysis along with Management Reporting - Presenting to Leadership
- Preparing and Reviewing Quarterly Financial Statements
- Consolidation of reports for Management
- Development of Process Improvement and Documentation
- Coaching, Mentoring, & Training the Staff, Senior, and Lead Accountants on your team
- Working with the organizations Subsidiaries for Year-End Close and Annual Audit items
Looking for a Finance Manager with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with the organization. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities. You should have a great personality, one in which you enjoy speaking and presenting to Leadership. You should have a desire to manage and develop employees below to help your team grow!
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE FINANCE MANAGER ROLE:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- CPA; MBA; Masters welcomed
- General Accounting 8+ Years - US GAAP/STAT
- Insurance Industry
- Public Accounting Experience is preferred
$100,000.00 - $115,000.00 /Year
Accounting, Finance, Insurance