Finance Manager (CC27864)
Our client is a rapidly growing technology company that is looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, modern facilities, excellent benefits and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Finance Manager will work with business team leaders in the US and Canada on division-wide planning initiatives. The Finance Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Finance Manager will administer application of both existing and new accounting standards.
- Prepare monthly internal financial statements and management reporting.
- Compile annual budgets and forecasts.
- Assist with the creation of presentations for executive management.
- Assist in mergers and acquisitions due diligence, acquisition purchase accounting and acquisition integration.
- Oversee the research and documentation needed to support the company’s accounting treatment for significant transactions.
- Assist the finance team in the division-wide annual and quarterly planning processes. Collaborate with executives and the financial analysis team to ensure successful completion of planning activity. Maintain and improve supporting SAP BPC and Excel planning models.
- Provide financial support to our international operations and assist the FP&A team as needed to meet business unit/corporate objectives.
- Create and maintain new and existing general ledger accounts, cost centers, et cetera, and related hierarchies across multiple systems to quickly address reporting requirements and questions.
- Provide effective, constructive and appropriate feedback and leadership to direct reports to foster positive, team atmosphere; ensure personal and professional development of direct reports.
- Ad-hoc management reporting and financial analysis.
- The Finance Manager will perform other special projects and duties as assigned.