- The Company: Small manufacturing company toward the coast of New Hampshire that recently joined with a Kansas City based company, allowing them to take their business overseas
- Role: Directly reporting financials to the CEO and the Board.
- Great opportunity to have a seat at the table!
- Great worklife balance: Enjoy a 3 day weekend, every week!
- The team: A deliberately small team, they work directly with the CEO to run and operate the company effectively and efficiently, allowing it to expand further
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager Including But Not Limited To:
- Financial reporting and planning
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
- Provide oversight with audit and tax functions
- Analyze complex financial data
- Assess and minimalize financial risk
Expected Background of the Finance Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 5+ years experience as a senior, director or manager in accounting or finance
- QuickBooks experience, Enterprise and Premier preferred