The CSI Companies is searching for a strong Finance Director – Contractor (fluent in Spanish & English) to work directly for one of its large, Fortune 500 clients in the Boston area.
The CSI Companies provides its Contractors with the opportunity to access and utilize an excellent employee benefits package.
- Spanish & English speaking Finance Director / Manager to support our Licensee and Distributor business.
- The project is set to start the week of March 4th and to last for at least 3 to 6 months.
- Key responsibilities would include:
i. Provide financial consolidation efforts, portfolio analysis across 50 countries, and fact-based storytelling of results.
ii. Elevate presentation, visualization, and analysis of business drivers.
iii. Provide ad-hoc analysis in support of strategic objectives including financial model creation.
iv. Assist the Leadership in managing Risks and Opportunities against a licensee and distributor business model.
v. Data-model and financial model creation.
• Bachelor's degree in a business-related field with emphasis in finance or accounting.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in finance, strategic planning, investment analysis, economic profit analysis, accounting and/or budgeting at a Fortune 500 company.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills while being resourceful.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others and being resourceful in solving problems.
• Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills to facilitate partner management and preferably Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Ability to exercise high degree of professionalism.
Location – Boston
Industry is Consumer Products.