Finance Director (KH28448)
Our client is a privately-held company that is currently looking for a Finance Director to join their team. The Finance Director is the top accounting position and will have a great opportunity to be in the details of the day-to-day but also assist leadership with strategic planning for growth of the company. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Finance Director will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• The Finance Director will oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure.
• Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance to the leadership team (financial performance, projections and other special projects as required).
• Develop credibility for the accounting group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends.
• Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management and external parties.
• Work with the leadership team in the strategic planning process.
• Provide technical financial advice and knowledge as a consultant throughout the organization.
• Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts and business engagements that the company may engage in.
• Evaluate and advise on the impact of short and long-term planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
• Responsible for providing leadership to the accounting staff and function.
• Other special projects and responsibilities assigned as needed.