7 Direct reports
Focusing on growth and value, the Finance Director will provide strong business support with a focus on helping a business provide high client value, recommendations on operational efficiencies and improvement and provide decision support via good business and analytical acumen. This is a global role and will be working alongside the BU, Regional or Divisional VP & GM, and reporting to BU VP Finance. The Finance Director will be an exceptional leader and will be hands-on with the business's finances and will be commercially aware, advising on the best path for growth.
The role will have control and responsibility for all aspects of the business's financial analyses and is expected to implement recommendations to improve financial performance and profitable outcomes.
Managing and leading a team through challenging responsibilities including MD&A, budgeting, projections, and capital investment analysis, the Finance Director will have excellent communication skills with all levels of staff and will work with various departments to help them plan and manage their own budgets and improve their financial outcomes.
There will be periods of change and growth and the Finance Director will have a critical role in coordinating with Corporate and BU Finance and managing within company policies regarding capital investments, inorganic growth, post investment evaluations and special projects including system implementations and process improvement.
- Form a close working relationship with the Division's Business Leaders including General Managers, Operational and Functional leaders
- Provide leadership to the Division to optimize their financial performance.
- Contribute to the development of financial metrics in the implementation of the business's strategy across all areas and challenging assumptions as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure the financial processes are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Lead and develop finance team members.
- Work with business leadership to grow the business, formulating plans that accomplish their strategic goals.
- Be prepared to present analyses and findings to BU and Business leadership.
- Establish a high level of credibility and strong working relationships with internal and external parties including leadership and clients.
- Assists with the creation of market analysis, pricing strategy and assists with M&A activities ensuring growth targets are met. Leads review and approval of capital expenditures.
- Responsible for developing annual budgets, projections and Annual Business/Revenue Summit.
- Provide leadership and guidance to Division Leadership Team to ensure a high level of customer and satisfaction and profitable business performance.
- Works across divisions and regions on shared objectives to meet profitable growth.
- Working with Corporate and shared service accounting for all division related matters.
- Working with Division GM and BU Finance VP on Long-Range Planning, Financial Planning & Analysis, Compliance with Corporate Accounting and Internal Controls, and other related financial activities.
- Assist in the development of new or expanded services.
- Coaching/Training/Developing division staff on Business Acumen/P&L Management
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.