Monroe, MI 48161
- The Finance Coordinator is responsible for analyzing data, drawing conclusions and initiating action will be a daily activity requiring excellent problem solving skills while working in a dynamic environment.
- Daily support by working independently and across functional teams to achieve the highest level of business support possible. This team is responsible to manage, control, process and retain documents associated with billing adjustments, credit, collections, and overall accounts receivable management. Candidates will lead analytical activities in forecasting cash while managing a specific portfolio of accounts receivable including investigation, problem resolution and proactive management to achieve cash flow goals. Actively participate in the success of order to cash management validating accurate financial and business interests for internal and external transactions.
- Lead activities related to a global portfolio in accounts receivable management across legal entities’ and over 25 facilities across North America.
- Facilitate the processing of relevant general ledger activity, including account reconciliations and communicate the results.
- Obtain knowledge and facilitate processes related to relationship master data and all connections throughout a manufacturing environment from contract to cash.
- Analyze, evaluate and draw conclusions from financial data related to customer credit risk.
- Lead timely collection of accounts receivable and facilitate all discrepancy resolution to achieve company financial targets.
- Manage numerous customer portals to retrieve, analyze and share large files of data related to the payment reconciliation process.
- Participate in the successful billing process and invoice presentment as well as investigating and defining appropriate credit and debit billing adjustments.
- Participate in meeting overall process requirements and audit compliance by providing all supporting documentation as requested.
- Forecast cash receipts and participate in achieving overall cash flow targets.
- Participate in special projects to create or improve key business processes with IT, Finance, Manufacturing and Purchasing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in a business environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving experience with attention to detail.
- Experience with Original Equipment Manufacture’s systems a plus
Elite Staffing, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.