The Intersect Group is looking for multiple Finance and FP&A Consultants for one of our largest clients. This is an immediate need!!
The Financial Consultant supports internal clients, including finance, executive and business unit management, in the area of financial planning and analysis, which includes: reporting, variance analysis, forecasting and budgeting, and other ad hoc projects.
Responsibilities of Finance Consultant, FP&A:
- Providing financial analysis and support to organization business unit manager
- Planning & forecasting revenue and expenses for appropriate business units
- Monthly financial reporting and variance analysis including interpreting and communicating budget/forecast/actual variances
- Responding to ad hoc requests for financial information and data as needed by finance, executive, and retail operations business unit
Required skills of Finance Consultant, FP&A:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting (3.0 GPA or better)
- Strong analytical skills with minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Supervisor/Manager performing reporting, forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving,
- Experience supporting: retail operations, food & beverage, and operations finance teams
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Intermediate experience in MSAccess & SQL
- Expertise in Oracle Financials & Hyperion Planning, HFM- for enterprise Planning & reporting
- Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to communicate with senior executives and business unit managers
This is an immediate need for a long- term opportunity. Please apply for immediate consideration!!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 66512 when responding to this ad.