Location: Irving, TX 75038
Shift: Work hours/schedule: Monday - Saturday, 7:30 am - 4:30 am or 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, and overtime as needed. If your schedule includes working on Saturday, the hours on Saturday will be 8:30 am - 5:30 pm. Hours/days may change due to business needs.
Training Class will be for three weeks, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
Start Date: 03/16/2020
As a Funder you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties
- Functions include: processing; closing and compliance on loans; reviewing completed loan packages against system data; correcting errors to loan packages and/or system data; obtaining missing information; may resolve exception processing issues
- This position reviews approved applications and contracts to ensure stipulations and conditions have been met and are in adherence to Company policy; ensures appropriate signatures have been obtained and correct data input errors and omissions; matches incoming contract documents to approved applications and enters data into the Credit Revue system; and analyzes various pay stubs and tax returns to determine satisfaction of income verification stipulations
- Someone who can look at leasing documents and have great attention to detail.
- Researching looking up different contracts, reaching out to dealerships - more than just a data entry role
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.