CFS is working with a Boston based nonprofit institution in the center of the city. They are deeply rooted in Boston, and rich with history. We are working to identify an entry level Finance Associate for their small team. The ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude, and the ability to pick up different projects as needed. This is a great position if you are a detail-oriented individual looking to start their career.
Highlights about the Finance Associate position:
- The nonprofit industry can offer a great work life balance, with a low stress level and overall quality of life that for-profit companies often can't match.
- Being part of a small team can develop you professionally, and help you grow in your career without being stuck to one set of responsibilities.
- The entry level Finance Associate position offers an unparalleled opportunity to learn and grow under an experienced mentor.
- With a mission to unlock opportunity and change the odds for the youth of Boston, this nonprofit organization delivers programs that serve youth and families and build dense networks of relationships and community support for youth city-wide.
Desired Skills for Finance Associate:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related degree preferred
- Anywhere from entry level to three years' experience expected
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Eagerness to be a key player on a small team