- Maintain accounting records for parent company and subsidiaries, including creating journal entries, handling accounts payable and accounts receivable, reconciling accounts, and creating and publishing financial reports.
- Prepare variance analyses, cash flow forecasts, and status reports of key projects and initiatives.
- Assist with analysis of expansion or improvement opportunities.
- Provide support for real estate transactions, loan closing, and contract administration.
- Coordinate completion of annual audit, tax return, and information returns.
- Maintain the corporate record book, including being responsible for corporate registrations and renewals, board minutes, etc.
- Provide administrative support to senior management as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in accounting or finance.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (especially, Excel).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (oral and written) with all departments, customers and vendors.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- A natural tendency to work well with others in a team environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.