The Finance Analyst is responsible for: providing timely and accurate reports, forecasts and analysis, ensure Home Automation financial commitments are met, guarantee the company is in compliance with all Home Automation financial contractual obligations.
This position interacts with strategic internal and external Business Partners. #CB
- Serve as the key accounting and finance partner supporting the HA team providing business recommendations pertaining to market launches and regional expansion
- Perform cash flow and P&L financial modeling within time frames allocated
- Prepare consolidated forecasts
- Prepare compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long range plans
- Prepare monthly and quarterly internal reports
- Consolidate and summarize information from home-building divisions and partners and audit for discrepancies
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed Prepare financial proforma analysis
- Oversees timely processing of Home Automation related invoices
- & accounts receivables
- Maintain accurate records and control reports
- Identify Trade Partner issues and initiate communication with both internal and external stakeholders, while building trust and facilitating resolutions
- Prepare and provide reporting to the senior leadership team and ensure all internal stakeholders (Accounting, Supply Chain, Legal, and Operations) are aligned with your recommendations
- Utilize website analytics tools to capture data and provide reporting relevant to all of the inside stakeholders and business leaders
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in finance/accounting or related field Homebuilding experience preferred
- Several years of progressive accounting and data analysis experience, as a finance analyst or in a related role
- Big 4 experience a plus
- Proficiency in Excel (expert level), Word, PowerPoint and Access (expert level)
- Basic coding skills (e.g. VBA)
- Experience with various computer hardware, software and accounting systems that are used in the real estate industry. Management reserves the right to change the duties and responsibilities set forth herein at any time.
- Detailed professional with strong analytical skills and ability to learn quickly and independently
- Ability to look at reports and quickly identify trends and discrepancies.
- Strong Excel skills to build charts, tables, and other Excel-based reporting
- Build and present reports in a comprehensible manner Willingness to step up and perform in a team setting Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Work extended hours and weekends when needed Meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to prepare presentation quality material Be a team player
- Strong initiative and problem solving Strong work ethic
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision Understand and follow work rules and procedures Minimal travel may be required
Note: This position outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties for the associate.
In addition to the above each employee may be required to cross train for position(s) within the division organizational structure from time to time, as required by the Division President.