Field Financial Manager (LS26811)
Our client is a successful financial services company that is currently looking for a Field Financial Manager to join their team. This position will provide small business accounting and advisory services for assigned clients. You get the small company feel but all the benefits of a large company! With a growing accounting and finance team, there is opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, excellent benefits, long-tenured employees and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Field Financial Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Field Financial Manager will serve as a financial management consultant for assigned clients.
- Advise on financial health, equity strategies, debt structure, long-term incentives, expansion and cash flow projections.
- Facilitate discussions regarding strategies, company financial support, and necessary company agreements to facilitate the business transition.
- Participate in recruiting and selection process of Field leaders and leads financial investment component.
- Create, develop and oversee implementation of Field financial programs including communicating and educating on new financial programs and results to Field leaders.
- Advise leadership on Field financial strategies such as debt management, succession plans, expansion, etc.
- Develop and design financial tools for use by the Field.
- The Field Financial Manager will participate in special projects as necessary.