FVP - IT Financial Crime Compliance Application Support Lead – New York, NY
The IT FCC Compliance Application Support Lead provides technology support for Apple Bank’s dedicated systems that support Financial Crimes Compliance across the Bank. The successful candidate will play a key role in acting as the technological/support liaison between the FCC unit and our service providers, enabling Apple’s Retail Banking team to deliver exceptional service to its customers. The Manager will oversee application support of the FCC group, including but not limited to, support for BSA/AML and OFAC/Sanction compliance
- Develop and implement a strategic and comprehensive Financial Crimes Compliance technology solution for capturing, monitoring and reporting activities. Participate in the implementation of technology strategic planning initiatives that support FCC applications, including all new products and/or improvements over existing products.
- Provide day-to-day leadership in a liaison role between our vendor providers and the Financial Crimes Compliance team for technical support and project delivery processes.
- Implement Regulatory Reporting platform with the following features: active regulatory rules management, reports management and submissions, forms onboarding, calendar maintenance, cross report integrity, top side adjustments, regulatory edit-checks, attestation workflows and re-statements.
- Build a platform to support Compliance Risk Management which includes Enterprise wide Anti-Money-Laundering Risk Assessment, Compliance Annual Risk Management, Anti Bribery & Corruption, Sanctions, Fair Lending Act, AML threshold setting, Optimization & Segmentation.
.Oversee vendor changes & releases to the production platform in effective manner.
- Evaluate technology & architecture deliverables for current and new technologies.
- Responsible for vendor SOC report reviews, vendor application end-user controls (CEUC), etc.
- Establish/maintain contacts within banking industry to keep appraised of business activities/ business drivers, business requirements, solution strategies, and alternatives, etc.
Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Technology required.
- 7+ years of experience in Technology Support.
- Experience understanding FCC technologies and its ecosystems
- Possess familiarity with applicable regulatory policies including BSA/AML, Privacy, and PCI compliance, etc.
- Experience in systems administration, analysis, report building and management, databases or other directly related experience with a strong emphasis on FCC, BSA/AML laws and regulations.
- Remain current with technology architecture and various system components for digital platforms, including all interfaces and dataflow to vendor components, as well as to the Core.
- Familiar with latest product/technology offerings in the market place and emerging trends.
- Proven experience managing leaders that are responsible for multiple priority initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, Vision, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.