Financial Business Analyst
*High Visibility *Powerful Earnings and Benefit Plan *Industry Leader *Various Growth Paths *Your Best Practices and Ideas are Welcomed
A long-term client of ours, is looking for an experienced Financial Business Analyst . Enjoy exposure to a multicultural environment in a relaxed setting with access to approachable leadership team.
As a Senior Level Financial Business Analyst , you will be the point of contact for finance team working closely with accounting / finance users capturing requirements including process opportunities, needs for new or enhanced capabilities, training, support, and reporting. This role uses knowledge of business applications and accounting processes to develop and recommend appropriate configurations, reporting, and process re-engineering based on user needs and business priorities. The Financial Business Analyst position assists the Controller with their finances by performing essential duties including but not limited to, internal audits, analyzing variances, filing required reports and participating in the financial planning process and commission calculations for various positions. This role works closely with multiple departments and reports to the Controller.
Specific Duties In This Role Include
• Partner with the business unit to develop understanding of their business processes, assess end-user needs.
• Utilize expertise of application features to recommend solutions that meet business requirements
• Provide ongoing system support
• Create test plans for software apps, and provide training on software changes
• Test accuracy of MS Dynamics AX enhancements and customizations.
• Document high level, detailed accounting requirements, functional designs including flow charts including current/future state, gaps, training materials, and end-user docs.
Specific Requirements For This Position Include
• BA in Computer Science, IT, Accounting or Finance preferred
• Several years’ experience in high level financial analysis and business analysis
• Experience in an analytics role for financial reporting and/or business analysis
• Strong Excel knowledge (pivot tables and V-lookup)
• Must be able to communicate with end users in nontechnical jargon
• Experience working with ORACLE as functional or techno-functional role
• Experience generating system and/or custom reports and workflows
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills to manage broad range of stakeholders
• Familiar with accounting processes, i.e., GL, AP, AR, inventory/month-end process preferred.
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, in a diverse cultural environment.
• Develop, create, and maintain financial models for future projections and forecasting in order to propose business solutions.
• Provide support in investment decision making (ROI, cost comparisons, valuation, etc.).
• Develop and maintain financial performance reporting.
• Support the business units annual budgeting processes and continuous forecast process.
• Assist with end of month financial close variance review, as well as financial and operational metrics reporting, and KPI's.
• Analyze complex data and extract valuable insights for compelling, summarized presentations.
• Perform trend analysis to identify unique outliers or indicators of changes within the business.
• Provide project cost analysis to determine various financial metrics to measure viability.
• Assist with the preparation of presentations (both internal and external) of financial and operational business results and analysis for management
• Experience with building database to analyze data
Call Tim at 614.310.0331
Send resume for Financial Business Analyst position to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
$95,000.00 - $120,000.00 /Year