Now recruiting on behalf of a industry leading company for a driven Financial Analyst. This Financial Analyst will partner with the business and Sales to support them in the areas of
- Financial Reporting
- Budgeting / Forecasting
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Analysis
- Customer Bid Analysis
- Ad hoc Analysis
The company offers great work life balance, a competitive compensation/benefits package and the opportunity for ongoing career development. They are hiring growth oriented talent.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting from highly ranked college / university
- 2+ years of recent, relevant FP&A / finance experience
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Experience with financial reporting, financial analysis, FP&A and budgeting/forecasting
- History of job stability and progression required for consideration
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to present data to diverse audiences
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
Local candidates only.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
See more of our open career opportunities at: https://www.theintersectgroup.com/jobs
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 68527 when responding to this ad.