Our banking client based in Spokane, WA is looking for a qualified and talented loan officer to join their growing team! This person will be serving a territory that covers Post Falls and Coeur D'Alene.
An External Home Loan Officer is responsible for originating and closing loan volume derived from external sources. This position is encouraged to originate all types of loans including conventional, government and construction loans, in alignment with company loan standards and procedures.
- Interview and process first mortgage loan applications, ensuring accurate information.
- Evaluate loan applications, credit reports, title reports, appraisals, inspections and supporting documentation; making mortgage loan recommendations while conforming to guidelines of company policies and/or secondary market guidelines.
- Set clear expectations with borrowers on timelines, loan conditions and closing dates.
- Originate Government (FHA/VA) loans and maintain current knowledge of Government (FHA/VA) lending guidelines and procedures.
- Provide support to other External Home Loan Officers as needed.
- Proactively communicate with management with respect to all significant challenges or opportunities.
- Close a minimum of $500,000 per month with 70% of the loans coming from self sourced external referral sources.
- 2-3 years of mortgage loan experience required. 2+ years of specific external lending preferred.
- Comfortable working in an outside-sales oriented role spending 60% of the work week outside of the office meeting with clients and generating business
- National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the SAFE Act of 2008.
Compensation is a base pay + commission structure.
Interested candidates please submit a resume or call Madelyn Gerety for additional information 509-570-1042
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.