General Description: Reporting to the Program Manager (PM), the Export Control Compliance Analyst will be primarily responsible for ensuring TEKsystems is in compliance with laws and government regulations pertaining to, but not limited to, Export Control. The Export Control Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring the organization is compliant with any contractual and legal compliance as it relates to export controls requirements. The Export Control Compliance Analyst is a proficient expert in the requirements to be compliant with export controls, which includes the collection and approval of any required documentation. Being a proficient expert, the Export Control Compliance Analyst will also be responsible for providing training and support to various internal/external stakeholders and Field partners.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Point of escalation for government-regulated Export Control/ITAR compliance.
• Proactive research, problem solving, design and implementation of new and improved processes and policies in support of the Export Control program.
• Partner with internal/external stakeholders to create awareness through training and other means of Export Control laws and regulations and the impact to our customers.
• Review and provide feedback on customer service agreement language related to Export Control requirements.
• Complete necessary weekly/quarterly/yearly internal and customer-required reporting and audits to ensure compliance with export control requirements.
• When necessary, partner with stakeholders to escalate and resolve any issues of non-compliance with export control requirements.
• Perform analytics and reporting based upon service agreement requirements and ensure requirements are appropriately flagged in the contract management system.
• Manage the export controls approval process to ensure that all starts being potentially placed at customer sites meet the export control requirements outlined by our Customers.
• Complete approval on Allegis H1-B and TN visa travel letters.
• Assist with other ad hoc compliance and reporting projects/requests as needed.
Required Education and /or Experience:
• The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in the field of study related to Business, Finance or Law.
• At least 2-4 years of work experience.
• Prior contract review experience preferred.
Required Abilities and / or Skills:
• High proficiency with Microsoft applications.
• Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Critical thinker with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage time and excel in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Customer-focused with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.