Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Performing financial transactions such as cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers, loan payments and more per credit union practices and policies.
- Inform members about credit union products and services that would help them to meet their financial goals
- Balances daily transactions and verifies cash totals. Investigates and resolves out-of-balance conditions.
- Ensures that members' requests and questions are promptly resolved whether in person, over the phone, or via other communication methods.
- Ensures that the Credit Union's quality reputation is maintained and projected.