Join The Intersect Group, where you will partner with Atlanta's top companies to identify top talent as their business solutions provider. You will be a subject matter expert consulting with Fortune 500 companies (publicly traded and privately owned) in a wide array of industries placing Finance & Accounting professionals.
The ideal candidate could be a sales professional with proven business development skills, an interest in learning about the recruiting/staffing industry and a passion for building long-term client relationships. Or someone who is familiar with the F&A space, whether it's someone with recruiting experience or has worked in the F&A Industry.
When you join the team, you will learn from the best in a fast-paced dynamic culture where your success turns into uncapped financial gains. The right candidate will bring strong business acumen, intellectual curiosity, critical thinking and excellent communication and recruiting skills to the role. We need a self-starter with a positive attitude, competitive spirit with impeccable character.
* Source and screen top talent using industry leading recruiting tools and referrals to attract the very best Finance & Accounting candidates
* Cultivate relationships with candidates through phone and face-to-face interviews
* Guide clients and candidates through the interview process and manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, and closing to facilitate our clients' search engagements
* Write effective content for online job postings to attract both active and passive candidates
* Network and cold call prospects to create new sales leads to assist with business development and account management
* Prospect, develop, manage and close new business opportunities
* Collaborate within a high-performance team gaining respect of team members, developing individual relationships and trust utilizing excellent problem solving and leadership skills
* Manage client relationships, identify influencers, and key decision makers
* Prep candidates for interviews as well as brief and debrief post-interview
* Match candidates' skills/desires/personality with our clients' needs
* Negotiate compensation with candidates and direct hire fees with clients
* Goal oriented, sense of urgency, efficient, and deadline driven
* Time management, patient, perseverant, and persistent
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Demonstrates honesty, realist, and integrity
* Exudes self-confidence, self-motivation, work-ethic and drive
* Team player, adaptable, and flexible
* Accommodating personality
Your career path:
* We take a lot of pride in developing our employees, whether new or seasoned. You'll have access to training, feedback and mentoring that you need for long-term success.
* From online tutorials and on-the-job resources to professional development training and career mapping - we'll work with you to design a plan tailored to your career goals.
* We give you the opportunity to help define your own goals. Then we'll customize your training based on the career path you want to pursue.
Required Experience and Education:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 4 years or more of business related experience within professional services, finance or accounting, insurance, or in a client facing sales role
* Self-motivated, detail oriented, and driven by success
* World-class communication skills both written and verbal
* Competitive, ambitious, and goal oriented
* Works well with others and thrives in a team environment
In order to attract top talent, we offer top notch benefits:
* Annual all-expenses-paid Legends Trip for top performers and a guest (this year we visited Dominican Republic!)
* Monthly All-Star dinners for top producers
* Uncapped earning potential, full benefits, 401K, PTO, and sick time
* Fun monthly events (e.g., costume contests, cook-offs, Braves games, etc.)
* Countless volunteer opportunities to help make a difference in our community
* Well-being events to help fuel employee mental, financial & physical health
* Client and Candidate appreciation events
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73705 when responding to this ad.