Executive Recruiter - F&AIf you have a background in accounting, finance, sales, or recruiting and are looking to find a rewarding career with an established industry leader, this is the perfect opportunity for you! The Intersect Group is seeking an Executive Recruiter to join our growing team in Dallas. This will give you the opportunity to work with a close-knit team, collaborate and learn from the best Recruiters in the industry where your success turns into uncapped financial gains!
Our vision is about doing things for good. So, we seek out the best of the best and then advocate for opportunities that align with our candidates' and clients' needs. We are the staffing agency that changes the industry and raises the bar. We won the Best and Brightest companies to work for and are ranked on Inc.500's fastest growing companies.
Our Executive Recruiter will play a critical role in fueling our growth by connecting great people together. You need to possess the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment. You should have the proven ability to develop strong relationships with business professionals and be effective at persuading and influencing executives. In this role, you will build key relationships with CFOs, Controllers, Vice Presidents, and Human Resources professionals with leading Fortune 500 Companies and consult with them on their needs for identifying top talent.
We are seeking ambitious professionals to provide talent solutions for our clients' human capital needs. You will be a trusted business partner with Dallas' top companies both publicly traded and privately held in a wide array of industries placing Finance & Accounting professionals.
- Source and screen top talent using industry leading recruiting tools and referrals to attract the very best Finance & Accounting candidates
- Cultivate relationships with candidates through phone and face-to-face interviews
- Guide clients and candidates through the interview process and manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, and closing to facilitate our clients' search engagements
- Network and cold call prospects to create new sales leads to assist with business development and account management\
- Manage client relationships, identify influencers, and key decision makers
- Prep candidates for interviews as well as brief and debrief post-interview
- Match candidates' skills/desires/personality with our clients' needs
- Negotiate compensation with candidates and direct hire fees with clients
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 years or more of business related experience within professional services, finance or accounting, insurance, or in a client facing sales role
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and driven by success
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal Competitive, ambitious, and goal oriented Works well with others and thrives in a team environment Past sales or recruiting experience is preferred or coming from the accounting and finance field
- Competitive, ambitious, and goal oriented
- Works well with others and thrives in a team environment
- Past sales or recruiting experience is preferred or coming from the accounting and finance field
In order to attract top talent, we offer top notch benefits:
- Annual all-expenses-paid Legends Trip for top performers and a guest (this year we visited Cabo San Lucas)
- Monthly All-Star dinners for top producers
- Uncapped earning potential, full benefits, 401K, PTO, and sick time
- Fun events (e.g., costume contests, cook-offs, March Madness, etc.)
- Ongoing Professional Development Training opportunities
- Countless volunteer opportunities to help make a difference in our community
- Well-being events to help fuel employee mental, financial, & physical health
- Client and Candidate appreciation events
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 70225 when responding to this ad.