Classification: Benefits Administrator
Compensation: $60000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Robert Half is looking to for a productive, talented Executive Assistant to maintain various administrative duties for executive management in a dynamic company within the staffing and consulting industry. You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding environment where hard-work and quick thinking are rewarded. This Executive Assistant role is located in the Omaha, NE area and is a full time permanent employment opportunity.
- Managing the President/CEO’s schedule and workload and ensure she/he is adequately prepared for meetings
- Plan and schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences. May include preparing presentations, agendas, collecting RSVPs and ensuring proper presentation equipment is present and functional
- Be prepared to juggle schedules on the fly
- Preserve President/CEO’s time by monitoring, reading and answering correspondence as needed in a professional and confidential manner
- Coordinate project based work, such as office moves, office build outs and others as needed.
- Maintain customer/client/employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Reviews operating practices and implements improvements where necessary
- Maintains President/CEO’s files by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule/calendar, ensure she/he is prepared in advance for all meetings, calls, event, travel
- Arranges flights, hotel, transportation for business travel
- Track, file and complete expense reports for CEO/President
- Prepare and edit communications, both external and internal, presentations and other documents in line with company brand
- Interact with internal staff of all levels
- Interact with clients and partners at all levels with executive presence
- Supervise, train and coach other administrative staff
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them in person or on phone
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties as assigned.