Yoh has a 6 month contract opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our client in Charlotte, NC
What You'll Be Doing
Executive Assistant and Office Manager will support the administration of various executives in the Charlotte office and will report to the President, Union Operations.
Provide administrative support to office and Executive management by handling information requests, and performing administrative functions such as;
- Preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, front desk coverage, arranging conference calls, arranging and managing executive travel, scheduling meetings, and assist with conference planning and client events.
- Must maintain a professional image, exhibit excellent customer service skills, possess the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong attention to details and manage deadlines well
- Manage and maintain executives schedules, including conflict resolution
- Handle confidential information
- Manage assigned critical activities and deliverables to ensure due dates are met
- Prepare executives travel arrangements; insuring complete and accurate reservations.
- Establish a pleasant professional rapport with customers and other company executives
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submittals, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Arrange, participate and help document internal meetings
- Comply with administrative procedures and guidelines
- Review administrative operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Act in a professional manner, specifically concerning matters of ethics and issues of a confidential nature - never breach confidentiality and make every effort to promote trust.
- Prioritize and address critical and important issues or decisions in a timely manner.
What You Need to Bring to the Table
- Committed to safety, ethical behavior, and the highest level of personal professional conduct.
- Polished with professional demeanor and ability to communicate and interact with senior internal and external individuals.
- Ability to organize work assignments.
- Proficiency in business enterprise tools for time keeping, expense reporting, correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets. Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to create charts and graphs in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Proofreading and editing skills a must, as well as excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have working knowledge of administrative policies, procedures, and organizational structure.
- Prior experience, 5-10 years as an executive level administrative assistant
Preferred Additional Skills
- Associate or Bachelors Degree preferably in business administration, marketing or finance
- Sharepoint experience a plus
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V