Job title: Executive Assistant
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 4 weeks (Possible extention)
- Responsible for providing administrative support to functional area(s), department manager(s) and/or staff.
- Uses automated office equipment- type and proofread letters, reports and other materials.
- Maintains alphabetical, numerical or subject filing systems.
- May be responsible for the preparation of reports, graphs, and presentations, conducting research and illustrating data using spreadsheet, database and graphic software.
- Searches for solutions based on acquired knowledge.
- Recommends or executes corrective action.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience providing administrative support
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience scheduling meetings for teams of 5 or more
- Clear, professional communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Asset Management
- Knowledge of travel and expense systems (Peoplesoft and Concur/AMEX travel)
- Knowledge of AML/KYC
- Need to be proficient with travel (Concur) and expense reporting