For nineteen years in a row, we have been named 'One of Northeast Ohio's Best Places to Work' by North Coast 99. This prestigious award honors organizations with outstanding employment practices, including compensation, benefits, training, recruitment, retention, community services, and employee communications.
At our state-of-the-art Cleveland Office we are seeking innovative thinkers with vision to build the framework that will carry the Bank into the future. Join our team!
Asset Wealth and Wealth Management/Audit
Corporate Governance and Risk Management Team
An exciting opportunity exists at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland to serve as an integral member of the Governance and Controls and Risk Team. Individuals in this capacity serve as examiner-in-charge or lead risk specialist on supervisory reviews of large, complex financial institutions and technology service providers with a focus on fiduciary, investment management, brokerage, and securities processing activities, and associated governance, risk management, audit, and controls. We are seeking individuals to provide subject matter expertise for all or key aspects of these areas. Responsibilities also include conducting off-site institution-specific and industry (cross-firm) surveillance and risk monitoring, participating on national horizontal reviews within the Federal Reserve System and supporting strategic projects and initiatives.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise to inform supervisory awareness and evaluation of asset and wealth management risks, risk management effectiveness, and governance and controls at supervised banking organizations.
- Serve as examiner-in-charge or lead risk specialist on supervisory reviews and inspections. In these capacities, prepare written supervisory products and work papers and convey supervisory findings and results to others, including management of supervised institutions and Reserve Bank management.
- Provide subject matter expertise on fiduciary activities, investment management, brokerage, securities processing, governance, audit, including risk identification, risk management, and controls.
- Prepare and communicate supervisory findings of inspections, examinations and reviews.
- Conduct firm-specific, portfolio, and industry monitoring of fiduciary activities, investment management, brokerage, securities processing, governance, audit, including risk identification, risk management, and controls.
- Maintain awareness of key industry developments, risks and risk trends (macro and micro).
- Prepare periodic analytical and informational supervisory products and presentations, including horizontal analysis, risks and trends, and emerging technologies, as requested.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with peer Federal Reserve supervisory staff, other regulators, and supervisory staff at other Reserve Banks.
- Share knowledge and expertise and provide leadership, training, coaching and mentoring to peer/junior examiners, analysts and other staff to support their knowledge and understanding of fiduciary, asset and wealth management, securities processing, brokerage, audit, and risk management.
- Maintain an awareness of applicable laws, regulations, and supervisory guidance.