The Escrow Assistant is a critical player that works with other team members to build a support line that ensures customer service and satisfactions for Lennar Title. Assist Escrow Officers to prepare and coordinate closing transactions between loan establishments, sellers, borrowers and real estate agents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provides support to the Escrow Officers by performing such duties as file set-up, scheduling, coordinating with other departments, file monitoring, customer contact and back-up in the absence of the Escrow Officer.
- Conducts closing transactions as a neutral third party, compiles loan documents, title research and Real Estate Agent instructions.
- Answer questions of buyers and sellers relating to details of transaction and obtains signatures of principal parties on necessary documents.
- Develops and executes a system for clerical duties and file coordination that adhere to company’s policies and procedures and appeal to the Team.
- Assist Escrow Officers and Title Officers to clear title on some transactions.
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 5 years’ experience as an Escrow Assistant (preferred)
- Working knowledge of computer software and email
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills