CSI companies is currently seeking an Equipment Finance Support Specialist for a contract position with one of our clients in Atlanta, Georgia.
This is a contract position that has the potential to become permanent.
Please review description and requirements below. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest financial institutions in the nation!
Location: ONSITE (Atlanta, GA 30308)
Schedule/Shift: 8am-5pm M-F
All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Equipment Finance Support Specialist Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate an expert, cross-functional understanding of the Equipment Finance and/or Governmental Finance businesses from origination through contract maturity.
• Ensure the data integrity of the loan/lease accounting system by entering and verifying newly originated transactions.
• Provide origination and sales support including deal closing/funding, documentation quality review, and booking/onboarding.
• Exhibit sound judgement and decision-making skills regarding exceptions to contract terms and/or business processes.
• Approve monetary disbursements (e.g., wires, official checks, ACH disbursements, and internal transfers).
• Reconcile monetary transactions such as payments, payment reversals, payoff transactions, accrual adjustments, and general ledger entries.
• Perform in-depth research and analysis of accounts to resolve escalated and often complex client issues; provide superior external client service by timely responding to client inquires.
• Calculate payoff quotes for both direct and indirect contracts, including indemnity and clawback payments.
• Facilitate and coordinate end of term functions including negotiations, purchase options, equipment returns and, billing with expert understanding of lease structures.
• Work closely with other financial institutions to support complex participated and syndicated facilities.
• Calculate and furnish pricing runs to restructure deal terms and repayment schedules.
• Maintain working knowledge of states sales/use tax statutes, as well as property tax regulations by jurisdiction.
• Maintain an expert understanding of all business unit processes, evaluate process efficiencies, assess effectiveness of controls, draft and update operating process documentation, and provide training.
• Support line of business strategic initiatives such as portfolio growth objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, and/or equivalent education and related training.
• 2-3 years of equipment finance, banking experience, and/or equivalent education and related training.
• Working knowledge of banking/lending regulations, policies, compliance, and procedures.
• Ability to identify, analyze, and organize information logically and draw relevant conclusions.
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Detail oriented approach, strong time management skills, proven problem-solving ability, and excellent organization skills.
• Aptitude to interpret complex contract documentation.
• Strong mathematical aptitude with understanding of general accounting and financial concepts.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and make decisions independently.
• Sound judgement and decision-making skills that demonstrate flexibility and resourcefulness.
• Ability to work non-standard hours as needed, in order to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated advanced computer skills.
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability