About the Organization Opportunity:
• Our client is a nonprofit membership association with over 1 million members
• Highly established organization that was founded in the 1950s
• Diverse staff that impacts conservation in 79 countries and territories across six continents.
Please note the selected candidate will coordinate with IT to obtain a laptop and then on-boarding and training will be remote.
Entry Level Accountant
Location: Arlington, VA position will be 100% remote until further notice
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (slight flexibility)
Position Overview :
Our client is seeking assistance due to the current workload.
• Invoice processing
• Ap Invoice/vendor filing (once/week theres anywhere from 5 to 30 checks)
• Deposits once/week
• Weekly check run
• Assisting with AR, payroll, accounting and administrative projects as requested
• Bachelors degree is required
• 3+ years bank reconciliation experience
• Advanced Excel skills - Will be doing bank recs in Excel pivot tables, v look ups, etc.
• Previous audit experience is a plus but not required
Trustworthy Reliable Someone who can be highly productive working remotely Excellent communication skills via email and phone: Will be lots of collaborating with other departments to get things done
Qualified candidates please email your resume for immediate consideration for this exciting remote work opportunity.
Pay: $17/hour - $20/hour