We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will serve as an internal consultant and cultural hallmark champion for all related Human Capital programs that support improved employee experience and workplace effectiveness. The Employee Experience Manager is responsible for the thought partnership, evaluation, design, education and adoption of programs to include new hire employee orientation and enculturation, new leader onboarding, workforce engagement measurement and analysis, performance management, strengths performance coaching, individual and workgroup intervention strategies, career & capability development, succession planning, strategic workforce planning, high-performing leaders & teams, leadership learning and development, diversity & inclusion, and enterprise change leadership capability. Additionally, the incumbent strives to deeply understand complex business strategies and employee experience opportunities across business units, and prescribes and facilitates the individual talent optimization and workforce effectiveness strategies where required. Resources to do the job require strong organization and planning skills, a passion for continuous improvement and the cultivation of an outstanding work environment, ability to influence and earn the trust of business leaders and their teams to take action.Responsibilities
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Provide thought partnership to leaders by recommending research-based approaches and solutions that improve employee engagement and leverage the talent and strengths of our human capital assets
- Advance leadership capability through facilitative partnerships and educational investments surrounding effective performance management theory
- Drive engagement and leverage the diverse inclusion of talent at all levels of the organization by diving deep to understand business goals, constraints, strengths, and opportunities
- Lead and/or participate in strategic workforce planning sessions and provide recommendations to leaders on target operating model that maximizes workforce effectiveness
- Manage and evaluate requests regarding title and compensation changes ensuring alignment with long-term strategy
- Develop, manage and facilitate the employee onboarding and cultural introduction to the Credit Union
Work with the organization’s leaders to ensure new hires are effectively integrated into their team in a positive, organized and meaningful manner
- Manage new leader onboarding and cultural hallmark adoption practice
- In partnership with Human Capital leaders, support the evaluation, design, and deployment of Alliant’s Employee Value Proposition framework and internal evaluation/diagnosis of the same
- Oversee the enterprise performance management process/experience, ensuring a consistent approach across the organization that emphasizes individual development and regular and dynamic coaching and feedback
- Lead the organization’s strategic goal setting process that incorporates meaningful, SMART and strengths-based goals, set at the appropriate level with sufficient line of sight to enterprise priorities and strategic intention
- Oversee the design, education, deployment and adoption of workforce competencies, and associated evaluative criteria, required to effectively deliver on business results
- Champion the enterprise organizational talent review and succession planning activities/experience
- Administer the Credit Union’s 360 degree feedback processes in support of leadership and management practice development
- Design and conduct performance, job and task analyses, leveraging analytical insights for informed workforce engagement investments
- Facilitate and/or audit classroom, seminars, workshops and soft skill training for enterprise leaders and their teams
- Participate in the assessment and design of OD intervention resources that secures the organization’s cultural hallmarks
- Survey the external market and negotiate with a cadre of third-party resources for effective, dynamic and contemporary learning & development/coaching resources for the organization.