The Wire Specialist will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, monitoring, processing, and controlling the duties of each function within the ACH Exceptions/Settlement area (Incoming returns, exception processing, affidavit processing, verification, and Settlement.)
- Filing/batching/itemizing level exception processing, written statement under penalty of perjury forms submitted for research and processing.
- Coordinating and supporting completion of daily work timely including PHN ADV, incoming repairs, verification, and entry of domestic and International wire payments, including Reg E Remittance Transfer processing.
- Identifying and resolving PC hardware/software problems. Assist corporate customers timely promoting problem resolution and making decisions to resolve issues not clearly established by procedures.
- Periodically reviewing operational procedures to ensure correct steps are captured. Recommends improvements to standard practices and procedures.
- Researching and resolving inquiries from both internal and external sources.