East valley company is looking for an Account Manager. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing a team and preparing complex accounting activities . Preparing managerial reports and financial statements. responsible for moderately complex accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and the resultant managerial reports and financial statements.
- Prepares complex accounting analysis. Compiles or consolidates accounting data for the production of financial statements or public reports (balance sheet, statement of cash flows, etc.).
- Analyzes financial information for the production of financial statements and reports
- Reconciles and recommends adjustments to general ledger accounts, bank statements, and/or inter-company accounts.
- Reconciles and adjusts various general ledger accounts and/or bank statements.
- May post accruals and prepayments, reconcile intercompany accounts, reconcile P&L and balance sheet accounts
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- Good job stability
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.