Our client is a growing specialty manufacturing company that is currently looking for a Divisional Controller to join their team. They are looking for someone to partner with sales, operations and upper management and really help from a strategic growth standpoint as well as manage the finances. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for advancement within the organization! The company boasts a team-oriented culture, long tenured employees, competitive benefits, and prides themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Controller will be responsible for a variety of tasks including managing the accounting functions of the company along with overseeing human resources activities. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Controller will prepare reports to summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Manage day-to-day accounting processes, including cash management, invoicing, payroll and general ledger entries.
- Administer all aspects of human resources including payroll processing and employee benefit administration while maintaining confidentiality.
- Analyze financial results and make recommendations to sales, operations, and parent company management.
- Analyze financial results to identify sales, production and costing issues and make recommendation for improvement.
- Prepare information needed for annual financial statement audit and income tax returns as assigned.
- Prepare and file state and local tax returns as assigned.
- Coordination of financial operations and human resources administration with parent company.
- The Controller will perform other duties and special projects as needed.