$125,000.00 to $150,000.00 per year
My client located in the Nashville area is looking for a Director of Treasury
and reporting to the CFO. The Director of Treasury will play a critical role in the company's financial operations. The Director of Treasury will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with commercial bankers, allowing open discussion on terms of available financing
- Researching and analyzing financing alternatives and providing recommendations
- Structuring debt arrangements
- Ensuring debt covenant compliance
- Directing investments of corporate cash
- Monitoring operating cash requirements
- Communicating the company?s operating and financial performance goals and strategies to external investors and creditors
- Manages global hedging policy and strategy to mitigate foreign currency exposure
- Assesses foreign exchange exposure risk and manages the foreign exchange hedging policy and strategy
- Manages the global cash flow forecast, with the ultimate goal of maximizing the company?s use of capital and availability of liquidity while mitigating operational, financial and reputational risk
- Administers Global insurance program, determining scope of coverage and placement with insurers
- Hiring, training and retaining competent staff
If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing, global organization please send resumes to Adam Hossley at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required, Master's degree preferred
- 7+ years of Treasury or Finance experience
- Management experience required
- Experience with private equity companies preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
$125,000.00 - $150,000.00 /Year