Director of Financial Systems
Summary: The Director of Financial Systems will serve the primary liaison to Accounting and Finance for systems compliance and process enhancements. The Director of Financial Systems will manage a team of 3 people.
- Oversee the maintenance and the design and integrity of the GL reporting structure, and application data models
- Ensure compliance of applications including SOX system process controls
- Participate with and among the accounting organization and technical teams for enhancements and business integrations
- Manage the intake, scoping and execution of functional requests from Accounting and Finance
- Oversee compilation of functional requirements to be developed or configured by technical teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems
- Minimum of ten years of experience with at least five years of management experience
- Minimum 5 years accounting process and financial systems administrator experience over mainstream ERP, and EPM applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 66803 when responding to this ad.