Director of Financial Reporting & Consolidation (KS26876)
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing company that is looking for a Director of Financial Reporting & Consolidation to join their team. This is a newly created position due to company growth! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, excellent benefits and amenities, great work/life balance, long-tenured employees and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. They truly believe in promoting from within!
The Director of Financial Reporting & Consolidation will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• The Director of Financial Reporting & Consolidation will analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
• Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
• Lead the preparation and analysis and review of all external reporting used by banks, third-parties and any other regulatory authorities.
• Assist in the facilitation of the annual strategic planning process.
• Establish and ensure continued compliance with US GAAP and local statutory accounting policies.
• Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
• Assess internal financial and accounting systems and recommend improvements for change.
• Assist with any reporting information necessary for tax compliance.
• Responsible for the completion of annual external audits.
• Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
• The Director of Financial Reporting & Consolidation will perform other duties as assigned.