Make the most of what you do so well.
Our people have made our hospital what it is over our century of caring for the residents of this community with dignity, compassion, and empathy, and we will continue to do so for years to come. Like you, we’ve set our sights high.
We are a 200-bed community hospital located on the northwest side of Chicago. We are fully accredited by the Joint Commission and have a track record of continuous quality improvement. Join a hardworking and dedicated team of professionals who are proud to be contributing to improving patient care on a daily basis.
Some benefits of working with us:
- 23 to 28 paid days off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Partner Benefits
- Tuition Assistance – up to $5,000 annually
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary Life, Critical Illness, Disability income, and Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bereavement Pay
- Matching 403b Profit Sharing and Pension Plan
- Free Parking
- $750 per year for RNs to use for conferences, certifications, etc. (in addition to the tuition reimbursement)
Responsibilities of the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Leading the Annual Budget
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial investments
- Analyze information to assess current and future financial statuses
- Review costs for optimal budget planning
- Evaluate reporting systems and collection procedures