Director of Financial Planning & Analysis (TC23634)
Our client is a rapidly growing software company that is currently looking for a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis to join their team. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, casual environment, excellent benefits and great work/life balance. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed!
The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will be responsible for all financial planning and analysis functions for the company. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
• Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
• Assist in the facilitation of the annual strategic planning process.
• Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
• Publish month-end management package.
• Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
• The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will perform other duties as assigned.