Director of Finance
The Intersect Group is partnering with a family-owned and well-established distribution company for Director of Finance to join their collaborative and well-tenured team. Great culture and team-oriented environment! You will have 4 direct reports and 11 indirect reports in the Finance and Credit capacities. High visibility role acting as the right hand to the CFO!
What You Will Be Doing as the Director of Finance:
- Develop and lead Finance and Credit teams to support company growth and profitability
- Perform variance analysis of cost, pricing, and sales actual results vs. forecast
- Collaborate with Management to advise on and analyze proposed projects
- Ensure appropriate technology and systems are in place and advise on areas of improvement and implementation
- Prepare various reports and KPIs to support monthly financial reporting
Requirements of the Director of Finance:
- 10+ years of finance management experience with exposure to and knowledge of Credit
- BA degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, Master's degree preferred
- Excellent leadership and management skills with a collaborative mentality and friendly demeanor
- Advanced MS Excel and SQL skills
If you would like to be considered and you meet the requirements, please send resume
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 70053 when responding to this ad.