Are you a finance professional looking for a great opportunity with a passion for helping others?
Creative Financial Staffing is working with a local non-profit in the education industry to identify a Director of Finance and Operations.
Highlights of the Opportunity:
• The company understands the need for flexibility and offers a 30-hour work week in the Summer months
• This is a great opportunity for a Senior Accountant or an Accounting Supervisor seeking a step up in their career
The Director of Finance & Operations responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage day-to-day accounting/finance, human resource and operations duties.
- Responsible for month-end close and year-end close.
- Ensure balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a recurring basis.
- Prepare monthly financial statement and present monthly to the Board of Directors.
- Oversee quarterly & annual Federal & State tax filings.
- Process payroll on a semi-monthly basis.
- Manage benefit administration and annual open enrollment.
Qualifications of the Director of Finance & Operations:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Masters or CPA preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Previous experience in education or non-profit industries
$50,000.00 - $70,000.00 /Year
Accounting, Finance, Human Resources