About the Company
- Our client is a service-oriented, team-driven, collaborative and highly flexible work environment focused on creating vibrant and sustainable student life by building a strong and positive environment for staff and students alike.
- A dynamic non-profit organization that continues to evolve to meet the needs of its clients in the highly dynamic industries it serves
- They are always looking for creative, bright and motivated people to help in building the next great enterprise
- High energy work environment, never a dull moment – This is a company of entrepreneurial self-starters who aren’t afraid to take risks and enjoy making things happen quickly
About the Role/Responsibilities
- Hold primary responsibility for financial management of the organization in collaboration with the Executive Director
and Managing Director
- Perform all aspects of financial reporting, both internally and externally
- Adapt, develop and enforce financial controls and policies across the organization
- Determine and implement best practices for internal processes
- Perform/oversee daily accounting functions including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, tracking of donor
restricted funds and release from restriction, preparing bank deposits, entering online donations as well as monitoring
online banking activity.
- Perform/oversee monthly accounting functions including reconciliation of all bank accounts, review of monthly
expenses in QuickBooks system, reconciliation of internal charge account, reconciliation of credit card statements.
- Work closely with senior leadership to best strategically align organization’s financial growth and goals
- Manage bi-weekly payroll process via Hillel International’s online payroll system
- On-boarding of new employees
- Coordinate provision of health, dental, and vision insurance packages for staff during enrollment and critical event