Director of Finance (KS28588)
Our client is a privately-held company that is currently looking for a Director of Finance to join their team. The Director of Finance will have a great opportunity to be in the details of the day-to-day but also assist leadership with strategic planning for growth of the company. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for short-track to Vice President and then possibly CFO! The company boasts a team-oriented culture, long-tenured employees, great benefits and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Director of Finance will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• The Director of Finance will oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure.
• Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance to the leadership team (financial performance, projections and other special projects as required).
• Develop credibility for the accounting group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends.
• Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management and external parties.
• Work with the leadership team in the strategic planning process.
• Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
• Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts and business engagements that the company may engage in.
• Manage the accounting, human resources, tax, treasury, and some legal areas.
• Understanding and mitigating key elements of the company’s risk profile.
• Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
• Maintain relations with external auditors and investigating their findings and recommendations.
• The Director of Finance will assist with other special projects and responsibilities as needed.