Director of Accounting
Summary: Our large client is seeking a Director of Accounting to join their team. The Director of Accounting is responsible for consolidated financial reporting, technical accounting research and guidance as well as leading the coordination of internal and external audit activities.
- Consolidate, compile and analyze financial information including quarterly reporting packages.
- Responsible for proper timing and application of revenue recognition rules.
- Ensures that company financial records are maintained in compliance with company policies and US GAAP. Responsible for reviewing monthly/quarterly account reconciliations and other documents to ensure this compliance.
- Ensures that company financial reports are prepared in compliance with policies and directives, US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements.
- Ensures monthly financial statements are complete and accurate. Analyzes variances and creates management reporting that is informational and actionable.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA a plus
- 6 to 8 years of Accounting leadership experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills to collaborate with multiple groups and serve as trusted business advisor
- Analytical, detail-oriented and self-driven
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73954 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.