DIRECTOR OF FP&A - Technology
Outstanding, highly visible role with fast paced tech company. This Director FP&A role will report directly to the VP and be responsible for FP&A, business analysis, financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, systems upgrades, financial planning, KPI development/tracking, and acquisition integration. Seeking a succession planning candidate who has potential for future career growth.
The right candidate for this opportunity will have:
- MBA from top tier program
- Experience at the Director FP&A level with a fast paced organization
- 10+ years' experience with FP&A, budgeting, financial analysis, and forecasting
- Track record of driving process improvements and efficiencies
- Experience managing teams
- Strong systems acumen - including BI/reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI, TM1, Hyperion, Host Analytics/Planful)
- Technology industry experience strongly preferred
- History of job stability and career progression required for consideration.
Local candidates preferred.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74050 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.