Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Director Financial Planning and Analysis reports directly to the CEO; will focus on all areas of financial planning, analysis, budgeting, forecasting and strategic vision of the organization.
What 'we like' about this Director FP&A Opportunity
• Mission driven Organization
• Team describes themselves as being passionate about what they do
• Make an impact on the community
• Freedom to make changes and build something
• 85% of Health benefits covered by the organization
• Reports to a CEO who has a great sense of humor!
About the Director FP&A Role
• Overall Financial Management
o Develop annual operating budgets
o Develop internal controls
o Manage rick – compliance, profitability, etc.
o Develop/implement financial strategies
• Financial Reporting/Strategic Planning
o Revenue/expense, balance sheet reports
o Cashflow projections, funding reports, performance metric reporting
o Assist the CEO with the strategic vision of the organization
o Work on cost effective plans
o Financial modeling for commercial lending
o Key contact for Board meetings and presentations