Our client, a stable, growing manufacturing global company is currently seeking a Director Accounting for their North American Shared Services team.
Why this Director, Accounting role:
• Company: A Pioneer and Market leader in their business with over 70years of success and growing! Continuing to introduce new product lines!
• Role: This is a highly visible, hands on role that will be instrumental in leading and developing a team of professionals in a shared services environment.
• Leadership: Be part of a Leadership that has instilled values and integrity throughout the organization.
• Impact: Ability to directly implement processes, controls and best practices.
• More: This is a highly exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys being innovative , is excited about being part of a growth-oriented organization and is driven to have an entrepreneurial mindset.
About the Director Accounting Role:
Reporting to the Global Chief Financial Officer, the Director of Accounting:
• Will lead the invoicing, rebates, credit and collections, and profitability analysis functions for North America,
• Is responsible for maximizing cash flow performance through in-depth forecasting and analysis, planning, objective setting, policy formation, implementing effective processes, and performance management in each of these areas.
• Set objectives and performance targets for the invoicing, accounts receivable and profitability teams that align with the company’s objectives,
• Prepare dashboards and/or in-depth analysis on performance/key insights against KPIs
• Prepare robust forecasts.
• Help streamline processes.
• Instrumental in leading a shared services team in all areas of reviewing, evaluating, mentoring and developing employees.
• Bachelors’ in Accounting, Masters or CPA.
• Solid leadership skills, in a shared services environment (with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Credit/Collections, Rebate teams).
• Manufacturing/Distribution Experience